Health & Wellbeing Consulting
Shivaun has had over 14 years experience in workplace health – designing, delivering, evaluating and leading health programs for over 50 companies in Australia.
Her communication & project management skills combined with an expert knowledge of health & behaviour change places her in a leading position to guide your business to world class health performance.
Investing in your employee’s health minimises risks associated with poor physical and mental health, such as absenteeism, poor productivity and a disengaged culture.
Organisations that implement health and wellbeing strategies can reduce their employees’ health risks by up to 56% (1) and on average, can expect a positive return on investment (ROI) of 2.3 (2). That is, for every dollar spent, an average of $2.30 in benefits to be gained for the organisation.
The choice for leading organisations is not whether to invest in workplace health but who to partner with to bring about sustainable change.
Shivaun will work with your company to:
- Develop or review your current health strategy
- Ensure delivery of your health strategy including the maintenance of established processes, improvement of existing processes and implementation of new initiatives
- Lead the design, implementation and evaluation of your company wide preventative health program
- Lead and collaborate with teams to deliver on health & wellness projects
- Manage your relationships with external health & wellness providers and ensure a highest quality of service delivery
- Ensure compliance with health & safety legislation
- Develop & maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders
- Provide leadership in the health & wellness space and instil a sense of shared ownership towards health & safety, and most importantly
- Create a happy, healthy & engaged workplace to enhance individual and business performance
1. Welsey Corporate Health, Leighton Properties and Grosvenor Australia (2008), The future@work health report; Employees and their workplace.
2. PricewaterhouseCoopers (2014). Creating a mentally healthy workforce – Return on investment analysis