I specialise in delivering tailored health seminars and workshops for businesses, doctors and allied health professionals, community and not-for-profit organisations, and fitness clubs and gyms
I have worked for 14 years in health behaviour change as an Executive Health Coach, health presenter, and previously as the lead Health Coach for the NSW Government ‘Get Healthy Service’. I currently coach and train practitioners in health behaviour change and health coaching techniques, and represent the Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine as Vice President.
Health Coaching & Behaviour Change Workshops
My Health Coaching and Behaviour Change workshops are delivered onsite around Australia, and are carried out over 2 days.
Level 1 Introductory Course – 1 day
- Health coaching theory and applications
- Components and guideline
- Practice of techniques and steps
- Keys for successful behaviour change
Level 2 Intermediate Course – 1 day
- Review of key steps and techniques
- Health coaching for each stage of change
- Motivational interviewing skills in practice
- Health coaching for your services
I can also tailor a course or workshop to suit your needs and budget. Courses can be developed based on skill and experience level of participants and workplace needs.