Meet Shivaun Conn
Executive Health Coach & Dietitian
Shivaun is a Health Coach, Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD), Accredited Nutritionist (AN), and University of Sydney Honours graduate (Bachelor of Science (Nutrition & Dietetics) Honours). Shivaun has a passion and drive for helping her clients realise and reach their varied health and lifestyle goals. Her experience over the past 15 years has led her to be the successful Health Coach and Presenter that she is today.
Shivaun is also currently the Vice President of the Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine (ASLM), a multidisciplinary society of GPs and medical specialists, allied health practitioners, public health physicians, educators, scientists and researchers. The members of ASLM strive towards improved prevention, management, and treatment of chronic, complex and lifestyle-related conditions.
Her experience working with people of all ages and backgrounds enables her to tailor her approach and advice to assist each individual in achieving their desired health outcomes.
What is Health Coaching?
Unlike the traditional health approach of telling you what to do, Health Coaching is a collaboration between you and your Health Coach.
As the client, you select your own focus areas and your Health Coach will offer evidence-based treatment options, information, guidance and a framework to best suit your needs.
Benefits of Health Coaching
Health Coaching comes with a multitude of benefits. Some of these include:
- Increased confidence in your ability to make successful behaviour changes
- Increased motivation to make long term changes
- Greater knowledge and skills to maintain positive changes and continue to improve health
- Improved health and reduction in chronic disease risks
What is Involved?
- A series of one-on-one personalised health coaching sessions
- Programs of three, six or twelve months with support from Shivaun via face-to-face, phone and email
- Support to help you achieve your long term health goals with a personally tailored program suited to your needs and lifestyle
- Expert help in making small health changes that add up to big results!