Saturday 23rd November 2019
10:00am – 5:00pm
Castlereagh Boutique Hotel, Sydney
- Introduction to coaching health behaviour change
- Evidence for a coaching approach in primary care
- A brief overview of key theories, models, techniques,approach, mindset
- Strategies for assessing and increasing motivation
- Methods for tailoring communication
- Supporting clients to set goals and take action
- Example coaching consultation structure
- Group exercises, case studies, and demonstrations
- Provision of client handouts and resources
- Certificate of attendance
Early bird: $240 (ends November 7th)
About Shivaun Conn, Presenter
Shivaun is an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD), Health Coach, Director of Discovery Health Coaching and Vice President of the Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine.
Shivaun has worked for over 16 years as a dietitian, health coach and presenter. She currently coaches individuals in nutrition and lifestyle, trains practitioners in health behaviour change, and develops health change programs across a range of sectors.
Shivaun co-authored the Australian Institute of Fitness ‘Nutrition Coach’ course, is currently consulting to Victoria University Polytechnic on their diploma of health coaching course, and regularly presents health conferences and events around Australia.
1. Discovery Health Coaching reserves the right to alter these details if required.
2. Discovery Health Coaching reserves the right to cancel this event if numbers are insufficient – a full refund will be made to registered participants – not including losses on travel and accommodation